4.17.2012

Coachella 2012

 Survived my first Coachella, I almost have no words! So many star spottings, sweet style, and amazing music. We were lucky enough to get VIP bracelets so we saw everything front row!
My favorite performances were The Head and the Heart, First Aid Kit, and Florence and the Machine. If you don't listen to these bands GET GOING!!!
Here are some iphone pictures of my girls and I. 
Let me know what you think :)
Me
Day 1
Sunflower girls
Me, Kelly
Day two
Marriott Hotel
Me, Kelly
Me sporting the BCBGeneration 'foxy ladies' mask
Day 3
Dana, Me, Lauren (21st Birthday girl!)
Amanda, Dana, Kelly
Sun bathers 
Kelly, Dana, Me, Lauren, Amanda
Me, Lauren
Me wearing fox mask from BCBG with Dana
Day 3
Me
Body painting!
Kelly
Sunflower goggles!
Me, Lauren

1 comment:

Sister Golden Air said...

Looks absolutely amazing! You look great with that head band btw:)